VOLUNTEER REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
EACH YEAR WE RECRUIT A HUGE TEAM OF VOLUNTEERS WHO DO ALL SORTS OF JOBS TO ENSURE THE FESTIVAL RUNS SMOOTHLY. WITHOUT THIS INCREDIBLE TEAM, SECRET GARDEN JUST WOULDN’T HAPPEN.
We are especially looking for volunteers who have a valid NSW RSA to work in the bars. If you don’t have a RSA, we suggest getting one if you want a shift at Secret Garden.
In return for four hours work each day we give our volunteers a ticket to run free in Secret Garden for the rest of the time. Only volunteers completing two shifts will be invited for the two days.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING
• Volunteers will complete four hours work each day of the festival.
• Each volunteer will be asked to make a credit card deposit to secure your place once shifts have
been allocated. If you do not complete your shift to the standards required the deposited amount will be charged to your card.
• There will be a Secret Garden volunteer briefing held prior to the festival. It’s essential all attend.
• All volunteers must arrive and register at the volunteer tent two hours before their shift.
• If you are applying for a bar role you must upload an electronic copy of your valid NSW RSA or Photo Competency Card as part of your registration.
TICKETING, PARKING & CAMPING
(Wrist banding, camping scout, parking marshal)
(Front and back bar, stock runner) – Must have a valid NSW RSA
(Manage site rubbish and keep Secret Garden sustainable)
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT
Volunteers must take responsibility for getting to and from Secret Garden Festival.
Secret Garden is a camping festival; please bring your own camping equipment.
Volunteers will be required to wear a uniform on site during shifts.
More information will be provided once volunteer shifts are confirmed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AND FESTIVAL CODE OF CONDUCT
All volunteers will agree to the Code of Conduct when applying for a volunteer position.