In preparations for your arrival, we have put together a Secret Garden checklist. Take our lead and you’ll have a hell-of-a time.
- Your PDF ticket (call Oztix if you have lost it.)
- ID (Secret Garden is an 18+ event.)
- Space Cowboy costume for Friday.
- Fancy dress for Saturday.
- Be weather ready! Rain, hail or shine. Anything could happen.
- Bring cash for wristband top-ups, we will have an atm and eftpos terminals onsite, but reception is patchy and cash is king.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- There will be police at the festival entry and they will have sniffer dogs. Drugs are not welcome at Secret Garden.
- Beers are 6 bucks! Cheap! Do not bring your own booze. All of our bar profits go to charity, so you’re doing a bloody great thing when you buy booze from our bars (also glass is really bad for the farm and our cows.)
- This year we are going cashless. Upon arrival, you can load your wristband with money so you don’t have to carry a wallet around (not many pockets
in a banana costume!). You can get a full refund before you leave on Sunday, or post event. Or if you are feeling generous/lazy, we will give that left over money to Oxfam!
- It’s cool to car pool – there aint a lot of room for cars, so please roll with your crew.
- For the tent-less Gardeners, get your ready made tents here.
- Lock up your valuables.
- We have showers, ciggies, ATMs and a General Store onsite.
- Put rubbish in the bin (butts included). We are really lucky that we can party on the farm all weekend long, so treat it nice.
- We have built an incredible world for you and it's all yours to enjoy.
But please leave everything as you found it, for the next guy to enjoy.
WHEN YOU LEAVE
- We are doing free breath tests on Sunday. All drivers should come to us before leaving (better safe than sorry, ya know?). Or just catch our SG bus.
- When you take your weary self home, please take everything with you, including your tents!
Can not wait to celebrate all the good things with you guys. Here’s to a weekend full of forest dance floors, banging tunes, new mates and secret adventures.